To “de-clutter” means to let go of, to get rid of.
~ Helen Volk
Do any of these sound like you?
- I’m stressed by the amount of stuff I handle. I want less of it!
- I’m overwhelmed by the mess on my desk.
- I’ve stopped inviting visitors. I’m embarrassed by my home’s appearance, and
it’s too much work to get ready.
- I want to become better organized to advance my career.
- I want to downsize, but don’t know where to start.
If any of these sound like you, Beyond Clutter can help. Whether it’s a talk, workshop, book or a de-clutter work session with Helen rolling up her sleeves to help with the physical work, Helen can help you de-clutter, de-stress® your life!